IFA Global Markets @ STATION-Berlin
How to get to STATION-Berlin
- IFA Global Markets @ STATION-Berlin is located in the center of Berlin, very close to Potsdamer Platz.
- A free bus shuttle line “M2” for trade visitors is offered from Tegel Airport to south entrance at Messe Berlin.
- The IFA Global Markets Shuttle “M3”, “M4” and “M5” takes you directly from Berlin ExpoCenter City (IFA) to STATION-Berlin (IFA Global Markets) and back.
- The shuttle bus stops are located outside of the exhibition ground at the entrance south; in front of hall 17 – parking area P3; and on the fairground between hall 5.2/6.2 in front of the Marshallhaus.
- Journey time is approximately 30 minutes and free for all trade visitors and exhibitors.
- The subway U2 takes you in approx. 20 minutes from U-Theodor-Heuss-Platz to U-Gleisdreieck, which is just next to IFA Global Markets at STATION-Berlin.
The closest parking lot is the “Parkhaus Gleisdreieck” (parking fee). Access is only possible via Schöneberger Ufer. Hours of operation: Open daily from 6 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Address of official show location:
Luckenwalder Str. 4-6