IFA NEXT, IFA+ Summit, IFA Keynotes and more IFA conference formats join together under one roof to focus global know-how on the future of technology, business and lifestyle.
IFA NEXT is a global innovation hub bringing together researchers, industry professionals, start-ups and retailers for a dynamic transfer of knowledge, information and business ideas..
Sharing the new IFA NEXT area, Start-ups, R&D institutes and global innovation leaders find many opportunities to discuss their ideas of future technology and to create valuable B2B contacts.
Hall 26 is where the future of technology happens!
- IFA Next Showcase: innovative companies, research institutions, startups, universities, labs, and associations present their ideas for the future.
- IFA NEXT Startup Days: On six themed days, young founders present their products and solutions – to journalists, experts and investors.
- IFA NEXT Innovation Engine: This is the stage for key future topics with expert lectures and panel discussions.
- IFA Business Days: A matchmaking platform to find experts and new business, technology or research partners.
- IFA+ Summit: the conference part of the IFA, for trendsetters and visionaries. The IFA+ Summit brings together interdisciplinary speakers discussing our connected future.
- IFA Keynotes: Prominent international decision makers from the fields of consumer electronics, home appliances and related industries share their personal visions.
- IFA Hosted Conferences: Additional IFA conferences are devoted to an in-depth look at global trends along with the interconnectivity of consumer electronics and home appliances.
Highlight for Professionals – IFA Business Days @IFA NEXT
The IFA Business Days are organized in association with the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), a network that supports international business. You can make use of this tried and tested format, at which the EEN involves its regional, national and international network, to establish and cultivate business contacts at numerous events. Key topics include research, technological developments and interdisciplinary cooperation.
IFA Matchmaking Meetings
Matchmaking Meetings give exhibitors and visitors a chance to meet exactly the right potential business partners. These meetings are organized in advance and provide an opportunity to meet with IFA participants. Shortly before IFA begins you will receive a confirmed appointment schedule.
IFA Business Sessions
Experts from Enterprise Europe Network will provide participants with interesting facts at information events. More details can be found in the IFA Innovation Engine program.
IFA Business Tours
On each of the three days a daily IFA Business Tour will take place. The tour will stop at different selected exhibitors who will present their products and research results linked to the focus topics of IFA Next.
- Tour „Smart Living“, Friday, 31.08.2018, 2.00-3.30 pm
- SEG Sonnenrepublik
- Mozaiq operations gmbH
- m.doc GmbH
- Tour „VR/AR/AI“, Monday, 03.09.2018, 11.00-12.30 am
- Deutsche TV Plattform / ZVEI
- German AutoLabs
- DiniTech GmbH
- Tour „IoT & Robotics“, Monday, 03.09.2018, 2.00-3.30 pm
- Vayyar Imaging
- Eesy innovation living
- mediola - connected living AG
- Conrad Connect
Participation in the IFA Business Days is free of charge. All you need is a trade visitor’s pass. In order to take part in the Matchmaking Meetings you will be required to register for the IFA Business Days.
Discussion panels, lectures and pitches on 6 days @ IFA NEXT Stage
Apply now for IFA NEXT Startup Days
You have the opportunity to exhibit your products and solutions for one day at IFA NEXT and present them in a 5 minute pitch to IFA visitors (consumers, representatives from industry and politics, trade visitors, press, investors) as part of the startup program on stage.
To take part in the Startup Days, click HERE.
UX Design Awards
The UX Design Awards by International Design Center Berlin is a competition for excellent user experience design in digital and electronic products.
For more information please visit http://ux-design-awards.com/.