IFA Press Registration
We are looking forward to seeing you from 31 August to 5 September 2018. Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the media only. This includes Editors, Reporters, Producers, Camera Crews, still Photographers and Industry Analysts. We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued IFA accreditation/registration at any time.
A history of being registered at previous IFA events does not guarantee approval or waive the accreditation requirement. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or publication/news organization will bar you and your organization from all future IFA events.
Press Accreditation will NOT be granted to:
Publishers, General Managers, Account Representatives, Sales Executives, Engineers, Public Relations Reps (if they are not officially working for an exhibitor), Forums, Video Productions (if they are not officially working for an exhibitor), Communities, Users and anyone whose principal purpose for attending IFA is, in our judgment, for reasons other than editorial coverage.
Important information for Blogs, YouTube, Instagram and YouTube: an onsite- accreditation will not be possible. Please pre-register online.
Important press events
IFA Media Days
29 - 30 August 2018
Two days before the official start of IFA, all accredited media have exclusive access to the IFA show floor.
IFA Opening Press Conference
29 August, 1 pm, Halle 26 - IFA NEXT
These credentials do you need for registration
To complete your registration submit one or more of the credentials listed below. Your media registration will not proceed without credentials.
Media and Industry Analyst Credentials
- Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- An industry-related article published within the past three months with your byline Newsletters will not be considered for media accreditation
- A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at IFA
- Press photo ID and business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
Notice: Your media registration will not proceed without credentials.
- Thematic reference to IFA
- A reach of at least 5.000 visitors per month
Notice: Relevant verifications have to be uploaded in the online accreditation tool. Only responsible editors can be approved for accreditation. We reserve the right to limit the number of accreditation per blog
- A certain visibility and outreach of your channel
- Amount of video-uploads and views etc. with at least 5.000 subscribers
Notice: The channel has to have an obvious reference to IFA and needs to be operated regularly. We reserve the right to limit the number of accreditation per YouTube channel
- In order to gain access to the exhibition grounds during the media days PR agencies and accompanying service providers, who are responsible for an IFA exhibitor, can apply for an IFA MEDIA DAY TICKET under the following email address:IFA@Messe-Berlin.de