A two-day festival of global insights and ideas that explores how new automotive technology will change the way we think, live and drive.
DAY 1 - The Mission
Day 1 will focus on the mission, the immediate tasks ahead, sharing insights into the challenges, worries and expectations triggered by the mobility disruption.
Mission Panel Ideas
- trust me, I’m an autonomous car: how can self-driving cars (re)-gain trust?
- where’s the tipping point for electric vehicle adoption?
- integrated mobility: the urban-rural divide
- hybrid mobility: how can driven and driverless cars co-exist
- cars and the city: what’s the future of cars in urban environments
- cars as an iot platform: role of cars in the smart home experience
Agenda: September 4th
|Keynote||13.30 – 14.30|
|John Schoenbeck, BMW|
|Panel 1||14.35 – 15.15|
|Trust me, I’m an autonomous car: How can self-driving cars (re)-gain trust?|
|Panel 2||15.20 – 16.00|
|Integrated mobility: the urban-rural divide|
|Impulse 1||16.05 - 16.25|
|Karima Delli, Chairwoman for EU Transportation Committee|
|Impulse 2||16.30 - 16.50|
|Vishal Rai, Accelere|
|Impulse 3||16.55 - 17.15|
|Bobbie Seppelt, MIT|
DAY 2 - The Vision
Day 2 provides a vision for the future, where we will explore and celebrate ideas for our automotive future.
Vision Panel Ideas
- building cars around passengers, not drivers
- what’s the future for petrol heads
- pick my ride: how do you test-drive an autonmous car? It wasn’t my fault, honest: Insuring next-generation vehicles.
- after net neutrality, traffic neutrality? Will we able to ‘buy’ our place in the fast lane?
Agenda: September 5th
|Panel 3||11.00 - 11.30|
|Building cars around passengers, not drivers|
|Impulse 4||11.35 - 11.55|
|Daniel Deparis, Smart|
|Impulse 5||12.00 - 12.20|
|Neil Ingram, Direct Line|
|Impulse 6||12.25 - 12.45|
|Martin Beltrop, Nokia|
|Panel 4||12.50 - 13.20|
|It wasn’t my fault, honest: insuring next-generation vehicles|