IFA Trade Visitor Guided Tours
Occasionally places in fully booked tours become available again.
Therefore, in case your preferred tour is not available online, it might be worth to check on the spot at the tour's starting point.
We are looking forward to seeing you at IFA 2018 Trade Visitor Guided Tours.
As a trade visitor at IFA or IFA Global Markets you can take part in free exclusive tours for trade visitors that focus on the latest topics.
Each tour will take about two hours. Together with a guide you will visit the stands of between three and five selected exhibitors where an exclusive service awaits guests.
The groups are limited to a maximum of 15 persons. Headsets are proved for optimum communication. English and German tours will take place simultaneously.
The IFA trade visitor pass is only required for the tours at IFA not for the tours at IFA Global Markets.
In 2018 we offer following guided tours:
- Stunning Screens: Next Steps in TV
- Connected Kitchen
- Healthcare, Fitness & Activity
- Automotive & Mobility
- Mobile Devices
- Smart Homes – Smart Cities
- Virtual Reality, Gaming, Drones
- Digital Audio, Wireless Speaker, Headphones
- Voice Recognition, AI & Robotics
IFA Global Markets (Station Berlin):
- Classic CE / HE Products & Components (TV, Audio, Mobile, Small Kitchen Appliances)
- In Demand Solutions & Technologies (VR / Gaming, Wearables, Drones, Smart Home)