IFA Trade Visitor Guided Tours
Overview guided trade visitor tours in 2018
Here you can directly download an overview of all the details
for the guided tours IFA and IFA Global Markets:
We are looking forward to seeing you at our Trade Visitor Guided Tours.
As a trade visitor at IFA or IFA Global Markets you can take part in free exclusive tours for trade visitors that focus on the latest topics.
Each tour will take about two hours. Together with a guide you will visit the stands of between three and five selected exhibitors where an exclusive service awaits guests.
The groups are limited to a maximum of 15 persons. Headsets are proved for optimum communication. English and German tours will take place simultaneously.
The IFA trade visitor pass is only required for the tours at IFA not for the tours at IFA Global Markets.
In 2018 we offered following guided tours:
- Stunning Screens: Next Steps in TV
- Connected Kitchen
- Healthcare, Fitness & Activity
- Automotive & Mobility
- Mobile Devices
- Smart Homes – Smart Cities
- Virtual Reality, Gaming, Drones
- Digital Audio, Wireless Speaker, Headphones
- Voice Recognition, AI & Robotics
IFA Global Markets (Station Berlin):
- Classic CE / HE Products & Components (TV, Audio, Mobile, Small Kitchen Appliances)
- In Demand Solutions & Technologies (VR / Gaming, Wearables, Drones, Smart Home)